Thursday, October 16, 2008

What we do in our spare time

I know that every post has been about the house and some of you may be thinking, "Do Andy and Kori ever get to do anything else?"
Allow me to introduce SAM (Smoking Anatomy Model). To go along with my tobacco unit at school Andy was kind enough to help me make SAM smoke some cigarettes last night. What a gross, smelly habit!
So yes, our lives have been reduced to work on the house, work in the orchard, and work for school.
Some day Andy and I will sit on our porch and enjoy the evening...someday.

2 comments:

RaChelle and Paul said...

Thank you for convincing me not to pick up smoking...

1. Floor and cabinets look fabulous - let me know when your drawers reach 100lbs...

2. Love the wedding picture of you and Andy...I loved that wedding

Love you guys!

Andrea said...

um, awesome. i really want one of those.