Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!


(Yes, I am going to just pretend that I have been adding updates all along and not appologize for the 7 month gap in updated posts.)
Merry Christmas! Andy and I have been enjoying all the important things of Christmas: peppermint bark (homemade by Andy), Christmas cookies, waffles, peppermint cocoa, and NNU baseball fund-raiser oranges (gotta have something healthy on the list). We have also attended some great Christmas performances of our nephew Noah.
Yes, our Christmas tree is HUGE!!! Originally, we bought a living Christmas tree that we plan to plant on the property with all the other pine trees, but a live tree can only be inside for 5 days max. Andy and I were feeling very un-Christmas-y, with no tree in the house, so we caved and bought a tree. This was literally the smallest tree on the lot! I plan to decorate the living tree out on the deck and enjoy the two trees, since last year we had no tree.

No comments: